Key Account Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES LOCALISATION : BELGIQUE ET LUXEMBOURG - SHOWROOM BASÉ À BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Date début : ASAP
Salaire : selon profil
Notre société connaît une croissance fulgurante depuis le démarrage de son activité.
Pour accompagner son développement, à la manière d’une start-up, Haddad Brands Europe mise sur la qualité du service client liée à la complétude de sa chaîne logistique.
Son portefeuille de client prestigieux offre un challenge passionnant dans les domaines sport et fashion.
Description du poste
•Achieve sales goals on a seasonal basis.
•Lead the development of account plans with the customer thru close collaboration. Work closely with internal team on a seasonal business plan based on financial planning, sell-thru, account specific objectives (financial and category/brand), and an understanding of the retailer’s consumer base.
•Work closely with internal team to determine 3 year and 1 year business plans
•Work in close alignment with other sales counterparts and the broader internal HBE teams to achieve the best possible result for both the account and HBE.
•Manage the marketplace by ensuring best presentation of stories and product to our best customers at the appropriate time. Work closely with merchandising team on directed door level assortment plans that contribute to a differentiated consumer experience.
•Ensure appropriate seasonal product flow by category/brand and by month, to optimize account opportunities. Work with account buyer and planner to ensure market and customer capacities are met. Manage the customer inventory position based on seasonal targets and sell-thru objectives.
•Establish and maintain timely, consistent and positive external and internal relationships. Provide exceptional customer service by developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customer personnel at all levels of the customer’s business.
•Interact and align with the local stakeholders to ensure seamless experience for both the consumer and the accounts.
•Ensure all orders are properly entered and on time in HBE order capture systems.
•Act as go between with HBE Customer Service & Logistics team and the account counterparts to ensure proper deliveries where needed.
•Act as go between with HBE Financial Department and the account counterparts to ensure proper payments where needed.
•Maintain relationships with HBE internal Customer Service and Financial teams
- Min. of 4 years relevant sales experience
- Experience and knowledge of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business.
- Experience and track record of success working with major accounts increasing revenue, creating and driving a holistic business plan inclusive of short and long term business strategies and financial targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace and negotiate highly complex retail agreements.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French in both verbal and written communication
- Min. Bachelor or higher in the field of sales or economics. Can be compensated by relevant work experience