Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Antwerp
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
Key parts of the role:
- Deliver the highest level of customer service through team work and living our brand values
- Support Store Management team with daily tasks and store duties.
- Motivating, supporting and encouraging the sales team to deliver exceptional customer service and hit personal targets
- Offering guidance and direction to the sales team to assist with their development and ensure KPIs are being met
- Ensuring strong visual standards across the store
- Assist with deliveries and organization of stock room
- Responsible for opening and closing the store when senior managers are absent
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi's. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!