Rijfstraat 2-4, bus 171 - 2018 Antwerpen
London Showroom Manager & Sales Representative
Pays : Royaume-Uni
Région : Londres
Province : Grand Londres
Ville : MAYFAIR
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Therefore we are looking for motivated colleagues with a passion for luxury, customer service and anything digital, to test and apply the latest trends within the unique business model of BAUNAT. A digital native brand with high quality at unmatched prices.
Our mission? Make our customers worldwide "say it with BAUNAT".
Do you have what it takes? Then be sure to view our current vacancies.
Description du poste
You’ll be expected not only to set up our new showroom, but mainly run it on a solitary base during the first year. After a successful launch we will expand the team and you will be the one in charge of this showroom and the UK market.
We do provide an inhouse sales and product training before the showroom opens and you’ll remain in close contact with our headquarters in Belgium for any assistance needed. We want to build a long-term relationship with our new colleague in the showroom of London and are thus looking for someone with who can easily combine commercial tasks, with administration and business development.
Since we are a digital native company, you will be in touch with the latest innovations in sales and marketing.
More specific, your function consists of 2 areas of responsibilities:
1) Your principle role involves the managing of the brand-new London based showroom:
• First contact (via email, phone or chat) for existing British clients and potential clients who want to visit the BAUNAT showroom in London
• Verify the need to make appointments & schedule appointments
• Welcome, explain the unique BAUNAT business model and showcase our fine diamond jewellery
• Advise and guide clients through their search for a BAUNAT jewel
• For our existing London clients: commercial advice and follow up, after sales service
2) Your supplementary role: PR (traditional press & online) & small events for the British consumer market in collaboration with the Antwerp based BAUNAT-team.
• A pleasant working environment and appealing product: diamond jewellery.
• Inhouse training in our Antwerp HQ and continuing support afterwards.
• A constant collaboration with the different BAUNAT showrooms and cultures worldwide.
• A responsible position with exciting challenges in a growing and innovative group of companies.
• Varied and interesting tasks that give the possibility to introduce special skills, to implement your own ideas and to develop yourself on both professional as personal level
• An exciting international orientation with customers from over the entire globe
• Attractive remuneration package with a variable part based on British sales (via showroom or online)
• Opportunities to grow as a professional in our group and build a local team
• Being an independent contractor is a plus
• Start date: as soon as possible
- At least 3 Year experience in B2C sales and/or customer service
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Living in or near London, being local, is a must. Having a large network in London and around is a plus.
- Native (British) English speaker & writer. Other languages like Spanish, French, German or Chinese are a plus.
- Strong digital skills: outlook, Microsoft office, CRM, CMS,…
- Strong communication skills: face to face, via email, chat or phone
- Ideal Personality
- Flexible, no 9-to-5-minded
- Independent, driven and dynamic
- Eye for detail and affinity with luxury products
- Honest and reliable, high sense of responsibility
- Representative, commercial, customer-oriented and problem-solving
• Your CV
• Short motivation for your application and your expectations
• Short explanation about your link with the city of London
• Recent picture of yourself
• Birth date
• Country of current residence
• Whether or not you have a valid work permit/visa