Manager, PR &Amp; Social - Kipling
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Communication
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Description du poste
As Manager, PR & Social your responsibility is developing short and long-term PR and Social Content Strategies in line with the EMEA brand and business strategy.
The objectives of this role are to grow the PR and brand content architecture across Europe, strengthen brand health metrics, maximize brand storytelling, drive traffic and increase conversion rates across all channels with a strong focus on digital. In this role you're managing our PR agencies and you create toolkits to generate qualitative brand and product exposure as well as aspiring content to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel. To be successful in this role you have a proven track record in project management across internal and external teams, including experience in working with disciplines across the full marketing mix, external PR and creative content agencies.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person looking for a role where they can really have an impact on brand PR, social growth, regional processes and managing a small team.
You will have a great deal of autonomy in the day-to-day running of your branded content plans so we're looking for a self-starter who is both commercially astute and can spot opportunities for growth.
* Develop and lead integrated PR, Influencer & Social strategies from concept to activation for EMEA in close collaboration with the global team.
* Structure EMEA PR agencies to implement PR activities in line with global brand strategy
* Steer and lead development of PR tools from concept to activation with compelling story and clear messaging that will help increase brand exposure
* Manage PR & Social budget to maximize ROI
* Implement media monitoring tool to track PR activities and leverage insights to deliver effective PR & Influencer strategies.
* Develop PR tools and product support (sample and seeding) to EMEA PR agencies
* Develop and own influencer and online media programs in close collaboration with the Digital Manager.
* Coordinate and execute Social Media strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools, content and initiatives to fuel demand, raise brand awareness / engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion.
* Plan and execute paid social mechanics with the Digital Media Manager EMEA
* Manage, support and upskill the regional and local teams to execute and coordinate pan European channels.
* University or Business School Degree in marketing or communications, Bachelor or Master level
* You must have a deep understanding of PR and sticky content creation.
* You have at least 7 years of experience in a similar role, having worked Pan Europe in an international environment.
* Your PR network is big, and you have a good understanding of the fashion industry.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
* Excellent English writing skills - being able to craft and proofread great copy, from case studies, Press Releases and blogs to long form content and social media posts.