Manager, Sales Distributors &Amp; Emerging Markets - Eastpak &Amp; Jansport
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Description du poste
At Eastpak, we're Built to Resist whatever life throws at us, as we express ourselves as individuals and inspire positive resistance. We support teams and individuals that stand up for what's right and speak out about inclusion and diversity.
We started off our journey half a century ago as Eastern Canvas Products Inc., making bags and gear for the U.S. Army. Fast forward to today, we've refined our classic bag and luggage designs and continue to innovate our iconic styles. We're known for our collaborations, as we are constantly unlocking new ideas with some of world's leading brands and creatives.
Our cities are an endless source of inspiration and they thrive in a world that we need to protect. We design durable bags that stand the test of time and never go out of style, as we foster a more sustainable way of living.
Our Built to Resist values of Empowerment, Responsibility, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance define our Eastpak culture.
Eastpak is Built to Resist, are you?
Let's talk about the role!
The Sales Manager Distributors and Emerging Markets Eastpak & JanSport will be responsible for the development and performance of the sales activities of Eastpak in the EMEA & APAC Regions, and JanSport in the EMEA Region, in line with the global strategy of the brands.
As a key member of the Sales team you will be responsible for:
* Build a holistic, consumer-centric, strategic plan for the Region(s), making sure sales, merchandising and marketing needs of the different geographies are assessed and developed accordingly
* Set top-down and bottom-up financial targets per channel/country
* Define and execute the action plan to hit revenue and profit targets
* Drive and consolidate sales forecasts from the countries for targets, merchandising and production planning
* Lead segmentation and differentiation strategy within the current and for future distribution, building the base for sustainable growth.
* In line with the strategic plan, make sure Key Accounts and Exclusive Distribution contracts are in place and up to date, reflecting the Brand's T&C
* Keep a constant relationship with Customer Service and Credit teams to keep under control the commitment and payment discipline of the accounts
* Build and own strong relationships with all partners at a global level (external Distributors and VF's Emerging Markets sales managers), ensuring to meet a balanced trade-off between the Brand's goals and the needs of each market
* Together with the sales coordinator, make sure all the sales tools are effectively executed and shared with the broader team of sales managers and Distributors (sample sets, e-catalogue, Mobimedia, marketing content, etc)
Product, Marketing and Ops
* Keep a close collaboration with Product and Merchandising teams to develop and execute Regional SMU initiatives based on the trends and opportunities identified in the different markets
* Integrated collaboration with Marketing department to co-develop and execute marketing campaigns for Distributors and Key Accounts across all territories.
* Create effective collaboration with Ops team (demand and supply planning), making sure the demand of the market is met in terms of on-time deliveries, deadlines and assortment needs
Processes (G2N and GTM)
* Aligned with Finance team, manage the Gross To Net process for the markets of responsibility with direct ownership of Fiscal Year forecast, overview and control of quarter and the month landings against the plan
* Aligned with Sales Ops, own the Go To Market process for the Region, making sure the Brand's objectives and key initiatives are set, executed and measured against the GTM targets
What you need to succeed?
* MBA or BA/BS degree in Business Administration
* 7+ years relevant experience in Sales management (Wholesale and Distributor business model)
* Knowledge and understanding of international markets (EMEA & APAC)
* A hands-on and committed team builder with a proactive approach
* An effective communicator with the ability to network, negotiate and influence at different levels, both with internal and external stakeholders
* Fluent in English, any additional foreign language would be considered as a plus.
Estimated travel within the region: 40%
What's in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits program we offer a flexible, casual work setting. It's not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us, this is why we offer:
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. We are committed to helping you grow and drive you career forward
* An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Apply, visit vfc.com, Eastpak.com or follow us on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages, see you there!