Merchandising Data Specialist
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our merchandising product team based in our European Headquarters in Brussels. You'll support the team in bringing the latest trends to life for our customers and consumer. You'll oversee the analysis, reporting, and insights with relevant analysis for our regional product and sales across a diverse omnichannel marketplace. As a result, you'll empower the merchandising team with the knowledge and help them build strategies to grow, maximizing the revenue, productivity, and brand experience. You will report to the Director of Merchandising Operations in Europe.ABOUT THE JOB
- You'll build and provide accurate and insightful reports on a timely and ad hoc basis looking across an omnichannel marketplace, to increase revenue, margin, productivity...
- You'll ensure support, implementation of systems and maintenance, and constantly revaluate ways of working to standardize processes and drive efficiency.
- You'll provide quantitative and qualitative consumer insights, monitor competition trends, and propose improvements and opportunities to the markets and Brand teams using market-place expertise to seek synergies and help develop several geographical business strategies.
- You'll help the brand /geo merch team to get an optimal mix of product meeting category, commonality and assortment needs supporting the brand vision in key cities and secondary cities.
- You'll establish close working relationships with Merchandising teams to agree on assortment planning, tools, wow, and deadline management.
- You'll support the merch team in building segmented product assortments to ensure major Key and field account/ retail segmentation, in collaboration with the sales team and central brand planning/ forecasting.
Start date: as soon as possible.ABOUT YOU
- You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Retail Management, and or Engineering.
- You have 1-3 years in a corporate environment (apparel industry preferred) - can be internships in the area of retail or consumer goods.
- You have advanced skills in Excel (can write advanced macros). Tableau, SQL or PowerBi are an asset.
- You enjoy juggling with data information, having experience handling large datasets and relational databases.
- You are comfortable working with different projects at the same time and you perform root cause analysis.
- You're fluent in English.
- You like working in a team and sharing your initiative and you simplify data information and you like planning and organization.
- You like having different projects simultaneously and have a focus on collaborative, diverse, and international teamwork.WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to build a career with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by its values and with a large public commitment to driving our capabilities in advanced analytics.
- A chance to guide real change in an organization undergoing significant growth and transformation.
- A diverse, international environment of smart, inspiring people.
- A fun, creative, modern casual culture.Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.