National Account Manager - Directeur de Clientele
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Ville : Brussels
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Define a retailer/client strategy aligned with the commercial direction.
- Developing, following and handling a portfolio of retailers/client accounts with respect to the division's strategy and brands' business.
- Create an annual commercial plan taking into account levers for growth in order to reach the objectives ( sell-in, sell-out, PDM) and the the profitability of the brands within the account.
-Lead or participate to annual negotiations in close collaboration with the other stockholders of the account. Establishing a partnership and strong relationships with the account.
-Establishing et implement the plan, including trade/ animation/ merchandising/ trainings. Measure the return on investment of actions and animations. Take charge of account development, with a priority on e-retail.
- Pilot the performance of the retailer account (P&L). Manage commercial agreements, contracts and invoices associated to brand. Prepare and lead the retailer's brand strategy meetings.
- Orchestrating and "coaching" all of the company's interlocutors. Exercising an authority of influence towards the field. Work closely with other account managers and sales teams. Represent the retailer/client internally and orchestrate all departments in relation with him
-Direct management of a team of Key Account Managers and one account support.
experience and technical skills:
- 7 to 8 years of experience
minimum including 1 successful KAM experience
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Industry background: ideally
beauty (In Mass Market or selective) and open to any industry that deals with
the on trade channel
- Knowledge/understanding of
high end / premium clients and consumers
- Solid stock equations understanding
- Experience in leading a team
and strong people management skills
- Experience in managing commercial contracts
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Mandatory languages: Dutch,
- Ability to lead and manage
- Strategic mindset
- Hands-on / on the field
- Team player
- International mindset
would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We
welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation,
philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.