Performance Digital Marketing Intern
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We're looking for a Performance Digital Media Intern, based in our European Headquarter in Belgium. Our E-Commerce Department is looking for an enthusiastic performance marketing intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in an energetic work environment. You will plan and analyze media campaigns across European markets for both Levi's and Dockers eCommerce and on through essential wholesale partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about the ins and outs of (digital) marketing at a leading denim brand. join the E-Commerce team and act as support and report to the performance marketing manager.ABOUT THE JOBAffiliate marketing & Partnerships
- Identify new partnership opportunities across multiple markets and for the two LS&Co. brands
- Compile media exposure to gain insights on publisher performance
- Ensure our brand (visual) content is up-to-date and following our guidelines
- Review the media investment across publishers to achieve KPIs
- Manage the sale validation process after returns and cancellations
- Monitor the weekly channel trends and KPIs following the latest media plans
- Support in identifying and setting up new brand partnershipsPaid Search and Comparison Shopping
- Manage the accurate activation of promotions across all EU markets and for the two LS&Co. brands
- Compile changes to ad copy in a comprehensive overview
- Ensure all keyword lists are up-to-date and match the current product offering
- Monitor the weekly channel trends and KPIs following the latest media plansPaid Social
- Oversee the activation of promotional campaigns on all relevant social media channels
- Monitor and report on competitor performance ads
- Monitor the weekly channel trends and KPIsSEO
- Support multiple SEO efforts by acting as a key link between the eCommerce team and SEO agency
- Monitor the weekly channel trends and KPIsReporting & Analytics
- Help with preparing performance media decks for internal and external stakeholders
- Help with ad hoc web analytics reporting
- Help monitor performance media KPIs and trends across markets and brands
- Monitor and act upon trends in the performance landscape (new betas, media usage trends) WHL.Com
- Build KPI dashboards and provide clear overview benchmarks
- Brand Shop Analytics: analysis and report on KPIs
- Build data hub for our marketing campaigns, report on trends and improvement opportunities across all campaignsABOUT YOU
- You have minimum a Master's degree in (or still studying) Business Administration, Digital Marketing or Media studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
- You like to analyse data and enjoy reading data and identifying trends to suggest improvements.
- You're a natural team-worker with, not afraid to ask questions when needed.
- You prioritize your work, never forgetting about the bigger picture.
- You 're fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
- You're curious and have interest in the current digital media landscape and current media trends.
- Experience in retail sector is a big plus.Start date: As soon as possible for 6 months.WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by our values.
- A diverse, international environment of smart, inspiring people.
- A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.