Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
As Dockers Merchandise Planner you'll be responsible for driving all planning activities for the French accounts and South Retail.
You will develop a demand plan and provide strong analytical skills to inform the buys for our French market with key digital accounts such as Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. You'll also is a key stakeholder in influencing financial target discussions and product assortments. This role will act as a trusted advisor to the teams (Merch & Sales) to support their strategy and vision. This position is responsible for working with sales, allocation, and inventory management to translate strategic direction & line productivity expectations to customer.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Collaborate with Merchants to develop regional category productivity targets (assortment architecture)
- Collaborate with Merchandising & Sales to validate top-down targets
- Develop bottom-up sales & inventory PC9 plan for key accounts, field accounts, retail stores & franchises
- Manage reconciliation between bottom-up plans and targets
- Work with inventory management to ensure consistent in-season allocation & replenishment
- Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to optimize line profitability, monetize new opportunities and identify risks
- Providing input to the development of planning reporting and analytics activities to ensure account productivity and inventory investment.
- Provide recommendation on stock management to maximize sales, margins and minimize excess stock
- Understand the market and own the process from end to end
- Travel: ~ 10%ABOUT YOU:
- Bachelor's/master's degree or equivalent in experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a planning/forecasting/allocation function, preferably in apparel
- Demonstrated forecasting/planning expertise and experience in the apparel industry preferred
- Proven experience understanding retail and wholesale planning and executing exceptional quantitative skills
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and focused on meeting deadlines
- Effective multi-tasker, with strong ability to interact with multi-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated innovative problem solving and entrepreneurial skills
- Skilled team member who possesses exceptional analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact across the organization
- Proficient in Excel, any other tools are a plus like SAS, SAP, Laris
- Fluent in English and French is a strong assetWhat we offer:
- An opportunity to build a career with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by its values and is growing significantly
- A diverse, international environment of smart, inspiring people
- A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture