Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Communication
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Clothing, alongside food and shelter, is one of life’s three basic needs. That’s why UNIQLO believes in creating truly great clothes for a wide range of people around the world.
We do not dictate style to customers, believing style should come from the wearer. Our focus is to create perfect pieces that people can mix and match according to individual taste. LifeWear is the UNIQLO commitment to creating perfect clothing that meets the needs of everyone’s daily lifestyles.
UNIQLO oversees the entire clothes-making process, from procurement of materials, product planning, development, design and manufacture, through distribution, retail and inventory management. Since the launch of our first Fleece item in 1998, we have continued to attract fans all over the world thanks to innovations such as HEATTECH, AIRism, Ultra Light Down, Ultra Stretch Jeans, and many more.
Description du poste
• Lead the development and implementation of the seasonal PR strategy for UNIQLO Belgium in alignment with Global, EU and Belgian marketing direction
• Identify key story opportunities for fashion, lifestyle, business media across print, digital and broadcast segments, based on the insight into local trends and media interests
• Create opportunities to grow corporate PR coverage, educating media and consumers on the UNIQLO brand, its LifeWear offering and sustainability credentials
• Manage external PR agency:
o Seasonal briefings, KPIs setting and output evaluation
o Seeding programs for journalists, bloggers and other influential marketing partners
o Press and influencer showroom activity (reports, product programs and presentations)
o Develop and localize PR materials including press releases, image bank, Q&As, factsheets, etc.
o PR events (press conferences, briefings, store openings, etc.) together with Brand Manager
o Media partnerships and advertorials with local media
• Manage training of company spokespersons and preparation of materials for interviews, such as Key Messages, Q&As, etc.
• Build strong relationships with top media and influencers
• Develop local partnerships to support campaigns and brand awareness
• Build relationship with local NGOs and other sustainability stakeholders to support the company sustainability strategy
• Coordinate and execute various marketing events (store opening events, customer in-store activations, sustainability events, influencer events…) in close collaboration with local and European marketing teams and stores
• Manage the budget and deadlines for assigned activities
• Plan and execute digital content across our social media in accordance with European and local calendars and objectives in order to achieve high levels of web traffic and engagement as well as an increase of our number of followers
• Contribute to the social plan by adding local content that is relevant to the customer and connected with UNIQLO’s stores and activations
• Organize competitions to grow our number of followers and engagement
• Daily community management (responding to questions etc)
• Own the SNS-related KPIs and manage metrics and reports
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, new applications.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in PR, ideally in consumer lifestyle or fashion apparel brand, either in-house or in PR agency
- Experience working with/in international brands or businesses is a must
- Solid PR experience across both traditional and new media (influencers, digital media)
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bilingual (spoken and written) in Dutch AND French + excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong writing and creative skills with the ability to find new ways to connect and express brand values and characteristics
- Strategic and out-of-box mindset that challenges conventional consumer lifestyle/fashion PR
- Digital competences with a good understanding of the relevant social media channels
- Good command of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrates an understanding of and willingness to learn about the retail sector and fashion PR
- A team player who is effective in collaborating with other functions to achieve the company’s goals and objectives
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize own workload and deliver to tight deadlines
- A self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proactive and plans for contingency measures
- Eager to learn and willing to take on additional responsibilities