Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Laakdal
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Nike is driving a reliable, efficient, fast and flexible supply chain across the globe. We work together with our logistic service providers in an EMEA and Global network where we aim to optimize the service to our consumers in EMEA. We are currently looking for a Procurement Analyst focusing on Supply Chain. This person will operate in a cross-functional environment, in contact with various internal and external stakeholders. We hire for a temporary position of 12 months.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As a sourcing/procurement analyst, you will support in negotiations (using the 7 step Strategic Sourcing Process) with Nike Supply Chain Operations and Transportation Management aiming for the best optimized value proposition. In doing so you have a direct impact on the service provided to our consumers. Based on global procurement objectives, market dynamics and technological changes you support development and execution of supply chain sourcing strategies for the EMEA region. You drive sourcing projects through an analytical and data driven category approach and make recommendations in line with the overall mission and goals of Global Procurement.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Together with your team you work in a cross-functional environment with a broad network of external partners, suppliers and clients. The Regional Supply Chain Procurement Manager will mentor and develop you. You partner with Global teams to connect Nike's key cities to territory to geo. You will be located at our European Logistics Campus in Laakdal, but you are prepared to travel on a regular basis (5%).
- Master level argumentation thanks to studies or experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Supply Chain. Understanding of retail/e-commerce environment is a plus!
- Driven and decisive personality with 'Just do it' mentality.
- Experience with spend management practices such as compliance management and supplier collaboration.
- Outstanding Influencing and Stakeholder Management skills, fluent communication in English is key!
- Strong analytical skills, customer-focused and process-based thinking