Product Developer Circular Knit Garments Women /Men/Kids Collection
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : DILBEEK
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Born from a passion for authentic, its products reflect the style and requirements of those who are cosmopolitan, urban and informal. The company is presented in Belgium and abroad through its own flagship stores and a network of high-quality multi-brand partners.
Working at Bellerose offers you an exciting yet rigorous and precise world where every detail counts. Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity.
Description du poste
The product developer translates the designs from styling into technical drawings, using a drawing-program such as illustrator / kaledo.
During the phases of development and production in co-operation with the stylist , they establish the technical product-specifications and follow up the realizations of the protos, salesman-samples and sizeset-samples.
- Technical fashion degree – Bachelor
- Minimum 3 years of experience in apparel product-development and this regarding garment construction, finishing-techniques and fittings and technical knowledge of fabrics and materials
- Good skills of MS office suite, Adobe-Illustrator or Kaledo
- Used to work with ERP and PLM software programs
- Communicative, analytic, keen eye for details and strong overview
- Team-player and stress resistant
- Good personal organization & strong administrative skills
- Good color view
- Fluent in English, French and knowledge of Dutch is an asset