Product Manager Textile
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Stanley/Stella is a Belgian company with its HQ in Brussels, but our approach is anything but local. Serving the B2B apparel market, our customers are spread across Europe and we work with an exclusive network of Official Dealers that transform our garments locally. From the beginning in 2011, our mission has been to produce premium contemporary garments in a more responsible and sustainable way. We therefore integrate sustainability into everything we do.
We have a substantial production footprint in Bangladesh, and throughout every stage of the supply chain, we insist on respect for people and our planet. Whether it’s choosing to only work with a limited number of state-of-the-art factories that empower and protect workers, or creating products from 100% organic cotton or recycled materials – our community can be confident that every garment is crafted and delivered with respect and responsibility at its core, and is fully certified to reflect this.
Our contemporary apparel collection is made for a young urban community. We offer over 100 styles for men, women and kids in a rainbow of beautiful colours and our garments are premium quality, supremely soft and comfortable to wear. We pride ourselves on being the best blank apparel brand on the market.
As you can probably tell, we’re proud of what we do, and our community is too which is why we’ve grown to achieve a sales volume of almost 13 million pieces. This represents a sales revenue of nearly €70M delivered by almost 100 employees, but we’re not done. We want to grow our team of likeminded people and are currently searching for new talents to join us.
Description du poste
- In depth analysis of your customer and community to ensure the best product/price mix
- Participating in the yearly country plan and in the business plan of the company
- Qualitative analysis into the assigned market competitive landscapes to ensure market relevant products, both through research and market visits.
- Drive the collection plan for your product range (T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Polos, Accessories…) and implement the right product mix to maximize the business.
- Responsible of the margin: from the buying price until the end of life of your products.
- Pro-active research of added value product for the company and anticipate the market needs.
- Lead the launch of each collection, working across all teams; design, production, communication and sales teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Presenting the range during the seasonal sales meetings
Achieve the set targets and increase revenue by continuously building on and improving the collections.
- Proactively develop strategies and feature ideas to improve products plans based on business goals and KPIs
- Knowledge of the textile industry is required.
- Fluent in English and French, other languages are a plus.
- You have a strong awareness of the challenges of sustainable development.
- Customer centric, creative and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills as well as problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Working collaboratively with the cross functional team, breaking the silo.