qc Manager Tpm
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Oevel
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Manage, support and coach the QC third party & components team and represent the team in all layers of the organization.
- Have the responsibility for data review and final Release.
- Are actively involved in the alignment of corporate strategy and ongoing business initiatives.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement by
- Making certain that all lab processes are adhering to relevant regulatory GMPs and global company policies & procedures
- participating in audits to ensure regulatory readiness
- monitoring lab KPIs and driving improvements
- At least 2-4 years practical experience in similar roles or organizations (pharma or cosmetic industry is an advantage)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP (SAP) systems are preferred.
- Experience in developing laboratory SOPs and revisions according to regulatory guidelines.
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English as a business language
- Strong knowledge of GMP, ISO and safety guidelines