Regional Business Development Director
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Flandres Orientales
Ville : AUDENARDE
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
Description du poste
As we continue to grow, so does our need for highly motivated leaders like you to join our team as full time Regional Business Development Director. Our continued success has led us to create more of these important roles in our sales team. With us, you’ll enjoy an exhilarating and diverse work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
If the thought of traveling excites you, you love brand and you possess a consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills and a desire to accept new challenges – we may be the perfect fit for you. Contact us today!
Once you become part of our amazing team of winners you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and potential for bonus opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Company car
- Working together closely with the team and with other teams in the company (legal, finance, retail, digital, etc.)
- Recognition for our top performers
- Work in a high exposure organization with a lot of access to top management
- Generous time off
As a Regional Business Development Director, you will play a key leadership role managing and directing the distributor sales process in an assigned region. This will involve traveling to meet distributor leads as well as developing relationships and setting up new distributors. Travel can be up to 50% of your time.
Specific duties for this operations management role include:
- Be passionate about brands!
- Maintains brand standards by bringing high quality candidates to the Final Interview for approval.
- Implementation or our strategies
- Presenting brand offerings using marketing materials and store tours
- Sending partner leads to the European office for discovery day tours & hosting them at our Regional HQ in Oudenaarde
- Coordinate with legal to get distributor agreements signed in a timely manner.
- Assisting distributors in researching and locating store locations
- Starting and maintaining relationships with existing distributors in an assigned region
- Leads the Distribution Awarding Process from inquiry to signing.
- Acting as a leader in the development of distributor growth, affiliations, and partnership arrangements
- Working with business brokers and consultants
- Maintains brand standards by bringing high quality candidates to the Final Interview for distributor approval
- Reporting to the VP Business Development and Distributors
Specific qualifications for this business development role include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a distributor sales role
- Entrepreneurial spirit to put the make the most out of our network
- Experience in travel retail
- Fluent English and French are a must, Arabic is a great extra
- Willing to relocate to a commute from the HQ in Oudenaarde
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Strong experience with a CRM system
- Ability to achieve goals and exceed expectations under pressure
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office products
- SAP skills are a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred