Retail Support Coordinator Internship
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We're looking for our next Retail Support Coordinator intern with a project management mindset, detail-oriented, and with a strong affinity for the product. As a Retail Support Coordinator Intern, you will work closely with the Retail Training Manager in our European Headquarters based in Brussels.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You'll manage multiple projects in collaboration with teams across Europe.
- You'll work with our digital training tools to manage content.
- You'll run and circulate regular reporting to analyse gaps and opportunities in training skills.
- You'll discover and implement new ideas and ways of working.
- You'll communicate and coordinate with internal teams and external suppliers.
- You'll manage user database management systems.
- You'll support event management and conference organisation (online and offline).ABOUT YOU
- You have a degree (or still studying) business, management, or any related studies or you have finished your studies within the last year.
- You have project management skills. You can coordinate the deliverable of suppliers and prioritize your time during busy periods.
- You like to analyze data and Excel does not have mysteries for you (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- When you communicate, you always check that your requests are understood. When someone asks something from you, you always seek clarification if you don't understand.
- You're creative and have a graphical flare, using this experience in web design and making short videos.
- You're interested in technology. You love to have the tools you need at your fingertips and have a basic understanding of how mobile apps work.
- You're fluent in English.
- You can see potential challenges before they happen and already propose solutions.
- You enjoy working in A team.Start date: December 2020 for 12 months.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great work experience in an international, energetic, and fun environment
- Great opportunity to work for the world's number one denim brandLevi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.