Sales Advisor (m/f) – Department Store
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
It is in the heart of Paris, in 1905, that Marius Legros a young and talented craftsman decided to create his own jewellery company in Le Marais. In 1912, he came back to his roots in Saint-Martin-de-Valamas, in the Ardeche valley to open his own jewellery factory: Altesse.
The French « savoir-faire » of Maison Altesse thrives in the Les Georgettes collection, an alliance between jewellery and leatherwork. Les Georgettes are pieces of jewellery that you can personalize and adjust with customizable colours. Les Georgettes is an innovative concept focussed on colourful leather and vinyl.
Today, Maison Altesse is France’s last remaining important jewellery manufacturer in France, employing more than 400 workers, creating and distributing its gold plated and silver jewels in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Description du poste
- Welcoming and advising local and international customers.
- Following the sale ceremonial and communicating Les Georgettes by Altesse’s values.
- Following merchandising guidelines.
- Developing revenue of the corner by achieving against the monthly and yearly objectives.
- Ensuring the quality of the corner’s look and feel (maintenance, storage, entering of sales, stock reporting…)
- Logging receipt
Dynamic, conscientious with good organization, you like to be challenged and you are interested in commercial relation.
You speak English or French in addition to your local language; the use of Pack Office is not a problem for you.