Sales Assistant - Antwerp
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDD
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Description du poste
A Sales Ambassador acts as a role-model for new employees and Junior Sales Ambassadors, assisting in improving their with brand, product and service awareness.
- Achieving daily and weekly individual sales targets and KPI´s as defined by the Store Manager in order to achieve the store objectives.
- Replenishing the products on the sales floor as outlined in the company procedures whilst respecting the visual merchandizing standards.
- Assisting with merchandising and inventory activities.
- Keeping the sales floor and store image neat, organized, clean and stocked.
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Complying with all sales related policies and procedures.
- Unpacking, hanging/folding merchandise, stocking checks and securing security tags when needed.
- Providing excellent customer service following the company customer experience protocol.
- Maintaining and developing the store Client book (sales after care).
- Monitoring the new staff training: Acting as a role-model to implementing the internal procedures, the company standards and the product awareness.