Sales Associate Iii - ce be Maasmechelen (11-19 Hours)
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Limbourg
Ville : MAASMECHELEN
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
Description du poste
- Behave like a brand ambassador;
- Model sales behaviours taught in company sales training programs;
- Maintain high energy on the sales floor;
- Consistently achieve sales goals;
- Able to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Consistently anticipate and meet customers' needs;
- Service all customers according to the Coach Approach standards;
- Participate as a team member and encourage team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Champion company initiatives and supports management decisions;
- Demonstrate professional ethics.
- Very good English proficiency (essential);
- Previous experience in a retail service environment (essential);
- Background in working in luxury retail (desirable);
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales floor.