Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANTWERP
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
We believe that the acquisition of fine jewellery should be a personalized and stress-free experience with the assurance to get right guidance and the best price.
Description du poste
Customer Management (B2C):
• Respond to customers inquiries by email, telephone and chat.
• Meet with customers and advise them on the different qualities of gemstones and jewellery.
• Follow up with our customers to ensure their complete satisfaction.
• Establish new manufacturing processes to improve and automate our orders.
• Follow-up with our manufacturing atelier to ensure that orders are ready on time.
• Inspect every jewellery piece to make sure it meets our quality standards.
• Handle resizing and repairs of our customer’s jewellery and follow up with our atelier.
Logistics & Operations:
• Prepare each order for shipping in their packaging and handle communication with our forwarder.
• Manage, update and organize our inventory. Create a visual record of each jewellery sold for our database.
• Update our CRM (Hubspot) and analyze sales data to improve our inbound process.
• Reorganize the customer experience in our offices with better supporting material.
Business Development (B2B):
• Source and evaluate the quality of diamonds, then make a selection of the finest stones for clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with a wide variety of suppliers.
• Guide our customers by giving them advice on diamond prices and market trends.
• Prospect and meet new customers around Europe.
• Manage and prepare orders for shipments.
• Create a digital inventory by taking pictures and videos of our diamonds and gemstones to improve our customer experience.
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A great interest in diamonds, gemstones and jewellery.
- Comfortable working with clients.
- Fluent in ENG/FR/NL
- Familiarity with digital tools.
• An independent and flexible work environment with growing responsibilities.
• An attractive remuneration package and additional benefits.