Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Wijnegem
Catégorie : Photo - Défilés
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Description du poste
Key parts of role:
- Understand the needs and requirements of the customer, including customising Levi's products on the shop floor, or taking measurements for leg alterations in the changing rooms.
- Support the shop floor team with sales and delivering exceptional customer service, once tailoring duties are complete
- Deliver great customer service as well as scheduling and coordination of appointments
- Communicate well with other Tailors, Sales Stylists and Store Management in order to guarantee smooth operations
- Previous tailoring and ideally retail experience
- Ability to sew and stitch to a high standard
- Creative and ability to think outside of the box
- Offer exceptional customer service, whilst working under pressure in a fast paced environmentAs part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi's. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!