Sales Support Representative (m/f)
Description de l'entreprise
Who we are?Stanley/Stella is a company with headquarters in Brussels (Belgium) who produces fashionable and sustainable garments both for the business to business and retail market.
The success of our qualitative and responsible positioning leads us to a double digit growth in 2017, achieving sales volume of around 9 millions pieces. We will soon employ 100 staff members, with a sales revenues nearing €50M.
Do you share our respect for people and the planet? Our team is driven by pride and conviction in our strong commitment to sustainability.Since day one in 2011, Stanley Stella has embraced the Fair Wear foundation initiatives and has been focussing on cooperating in a responsible way with its suppliers, to the benefit of all workers. Respect for the planet is strongly rooted in our DNA and 100% of our cotton is organic-certified (by GOT or OCS), grown with no pesticides, GMO or chemical fertilizers.
Description du poste
SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (German speaking)
Vacancy for the position of Sales Support Representative in a Fashionable & Sustainable Textile/Garment company to provide direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to meet the growth targets.
Your tasks are:
As Brand Ambassador the Sale Support will perform effective Outbound Calls to take care of new Business Inquiries and make sure they convert Prospect into Active Customers through the most appropriate Sales Channel (Dealers network or direct account creation) based on Stanley/Stella Commercial Strategy.
The Sales support will contact inactive, prospects as well as existing customers to increase brand awareness, promote new collection introduction, execute cross selling & upselling activities to achieve country Sales target in strong cooperation with the Sales Manager.
They will develop and maintain of the StanleyStella Dealer Network ensuring “state of the art” dealers’ website, on-time communication campaign as well as monitoring & tracking new business inquiries according defined Service KPI’s.
The Sales Support will travel time to time to increase new collection presentation, visit customers and meet prospects at the Fairs.
- German Native with good level in English and/or French
- Passion for Customer. We are a Premium Brand and we have to offer a world class service.
- Proven Sales Support /Inside sales experience - with textile and fashion brands is an asset
- Confident and comfortable making calls with strong communication skills. verbal and written (with a nice voice)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other departments in the company, such as Sales, Customer Care, Finance, Logistic & Marketing.
- Affinity with Fashion – textile Industry
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Problem-solving and -analysis
- Stress tolerance and flexibility in the event of peak of activities
- Knowledge of ERP, Word, Excel and Outlook