Sales Team (M/W)
Description de l'entreprise
American Vintage is the story of honest fashion expressed in a familiar language: an ode to simplicity whose distinctive hallmarks - nuanced pastel tones, delicate materials and minimalist cuts inspired by the American school sportswear wardrobe - pronounce a foreword of modernity.
Created in Marseille in 2005 by Michaël Azoulay, who traveled extensively throughout the United States to find inspiration and shape the brand identity, American Vintage is now a benchmark in terms of impeccably cut and perfectly fitting basics that everyone loves.
The brand values: a passion for fine workmanship, caring, sincerity, an eye for detail that makes all the difference and the right balance of ease and elegance.
Today, joining American Vintage means participating in the expansion of effortless French chic and undergoing a human-scale experience at the heart of a large family of nearly 700 employees and 1,500 points of sale worldwide.
Description du poste
You are seeking for an exciting sales position in a challenging environment? You are passionate about Fashion and willing to integrate a fast-growing company?
We are looking for talented candidate with family values to integrate our teams and develop the brand.
Join us! Are you ready to:
1. Sell with emotions
- Provide an Excellent customer service and make the customer feel amazing and unique
- Maximize sales by developing effective client database
- Confident in driving sales and meeting KPI's and enjoying sales-related challenge.
2. Pay Attention to details
- Take pride in store appearance
- Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Provide ad-hoc assistance in deliveries, checking security tags, steaming etc.
- Organize, maintain and respect stockroom
3. Learn with enthusiasm
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge
- Attend sessions on product knowledge and technical sales training
- Sharing your passions and knowledge for trends
4. Make up part of our family
- Team player, ready to support and help your peers
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- Ambitious to exceed expectations and grow inside the brand
You have the Ability to build and maintain client relationships. You enjoy working in team in a dynamic environment where challenge is the key word. You have a high sense of customer service.
Proficiency in English is mandatory, any other language would be an asset.