Salon Development Partner - Aveda
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Machelen
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Recruit new Salons to Aveda and grow existing salons, displaying entrepreneurial and result-orientated mindset. Drive the salons' growth,
working as a business partner by providing them best in class, tailored plans and coaching on all aspects of the salon business. Build strong relationships, online and offline, with salon owners and staff in order to develop and grow their business. Serve our salon partners from the heart, be passionate about Aveda and its mission, and share this passion
Recruit new salons to Aveda:
- Achieve the new business goals, by identifying target salons to convert to Aveda, working in collaboration with the Brand Manager and following the Aveda salon criteria.
- For each potential new salon, develop clear strategy, action plan and follow through.
Build trust and interest, lead negotiations and find the right fit to move forward.
- Leverage digital and social media tools to understand your prospects, tailor your approach and create engagement with salons.
- Follow the new salon opening process, nurturing relationships with prospects and showcasing Aveda's salon model and points of difference.
- Work with existing salons to build testimonials highlighting the unique Aveda model.
- Schedule prospecting effectively, prioritizing new business with strategic follow up, optimizing your call cycle.
- Display strong understanding of the Hair& Beauty Market and competitor analysis in order to speak with confidence about the industry and Aveda points of difference.
- Display strong organization skills as well as positive attitude and resilience.
Drive the growth of the existing salons, working as a business partner:
- Analyze the salon business, monitoring the Aveda benchmarks and the salon financial results,
evaluating business landscape, observing and talking to the owner and the team.
- Based on this analysis, identify the goals, challenges and needs for each salon in the portfolio, through consultative questioning.
- Define and drive a 12-month salon engagement program for every salon, that will support the growth of the salon and meet their specific needs, ensuring the plan is aligned with the sell in target of each salon
- Work as a business partner with the salon owners and teams:
- Build long-lasting relationships with the salon owners and their team, gaining their trust and working collaboratively with them, online and offline
- Effectively organize journey planning, prioritize workload and be able to build agendas prior to a meeting
- During each visit, present the monthly launch and marketing plan, review inventory levels and recommend orders
- Leverage digital and social media tools to grow the salon's visibility and business
- Collaborate with office and education teams to effectively communicate brand messaging. Be the voice of the salons towards the office and education teams
- Organization skills
- Demonstratable Selling skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive behavior and problem solver
- Communication and presentation skills (including ability to deliver training and coaching)
- Consulting skills (Ability to clearly identify issues, underlying causes and propose adequate, customized solutions to help the business thrive)
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Confidence and resilience
- Product and Technical Knowledge
- Hair Industry knowledge
- IT / MS Office tools
- Social media / digital know how, including digital communication platforms
- Generosity of spirit
- Bilingual: Dutch/French - good knowledge of English