Senior Data Analyst
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : DILBEEK
Catégorie : IT - Internet
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
However, the acceleration of digital sales was stronger than expected and we now face the challenge of reviewing our operational reporting to better understand our clients, follow closely stock and sales of each channels and take appropriate decisions.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Senior data analyst to collect, analyze and interpret data from our different tools and develop business solutions.
This position is located at 20 min. drive from the center of Brussels, in our Headquarters. You’ll be joining our Merchandise Planning team and will work closely with our Marketing team.
Description du poste
• Understand how they relate to the organization and compare their evolution with former periods;
• Build and present descriptive structured dashboards with results, analyzes and strategical recommendations to different assemblies
• Create a predictive model based on different scenarios to determine optimal strategies regarding Marketing initiatives, accurate predictions of the flows of supply vs demand, etc.;
• Analyze & compare trends from our competitors;
• Proactively determine continuous improvement opportunities to increase predictability and needed actions.
• Focus will be made on our client database understanding to pave the way for advanced CRM
- Bachelor in (Computer-) engineering or experience (+ 5 years) in a similar position. Experience within a fashion industry or at least distribution sector is a “must have”.
- Expert in statistical analysis and Database management.
- Previous experience in predictive analytics process, used to make some recommendations based on analyzes.
- Ability to extract data from different outputs in order to create consolidated reports for different audiences.
- Team player and excellent communication skills : the senior data analyst will interact with many different persons.
- Required knowledge + experience in leveraging reporting and data mining software or programming languages (ex.Python)
- Respect of deadlines
- Bilingual FR/EN or NL/EN