Senior Digital Account Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Description du poste
Let's Talk about the Role
The Senior Digital Account Manager role is an exciting opportunity to shape the Brand's future in the digital marketplace. The role has the ultimate end responsibility for achieving all the key strategic goals and reports directly into the Director Sales & Marketing Eastpak.
The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned to the overall EMEA/country strategy.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will be the account lead, ultimately responsible to ensure all opportunities in the area of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified. You will achieve this by:
* Developing and building strong strategic partnerships with our digital strategic accounts.
* Owning and leading the strategic account plan, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives to the overall EMEA GTM strategy.
* Representing the brand at T2T Amazon meetings next to EP president to set the strategic vision that represents the VF view and drives the central strategic initiatives
* Leading in the development and implementation of account specific strategic plans from seasonal tactical plans to 3-year strategic plans.
* Working with the Digital Director to design the overall brand strategy on the platform from a commercial and product mix perspective and coordinate the projects related to the brand on the platforms
* Monitoring and tracking market dynamics with recommendations for future success to make sure Eastpak stays ahead of the competition
* Developing and implementing an integrated Consumer First GTM sales strategy on all DKA and support the aim of a sustainable and profitable long-term business
* Ensuring depth in market knowledge, commercial & merchandising performance & marketing ROI, in order to establish seasonal strategies and quantify the key opportunities for growth and deeper consumer connectivity.
* Managing the performance of the defined assortment, working closely with a cross-functional Merch team dedicated to Digital WHL & DTC Accounts
* Driving the assortment planning and segmentation process within the defined distribution policy with the account, to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth.
Skills for Success
You should be an customer orientated Key Account Manager, with:
* A minimum of 3 years Strategic Key Account Management experience within a digital business
* Strong holistic views of business and have proven experience of working cross functionally building Partnerships
* Solid influencing skills to work across a complex matrix organization
* An insight and experience of the current digital marketplace in lifestyle and fashion brands
* The ability to work at a strategic level within the account but at the same time manage the detail and operations.
Finally a formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master's degree in economics are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
Our Guiding Principles
* Live with Integrity - Be authentic and do the right thing, always
* Act Courageously -Think and act boldly
* Be Curious - Explore the world, learn and evolve
* Act with Empathy - Seek to understand and respect others
* Persevere - Persist and work together as One VF
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. It's a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Join the Eastpak Family
At Eastpak, we're Built to Resist whatever life throws at us, as we express ourselves as individuals and inspire positive resistance. We support teams and individuals that stand up for what's right and speak out about inclusion and diversity. We started off our journey half a century ago as Eastern Canvas Products Inc., making bags and gear for the U.S. Army. Fast forward to today, we've refined our classic bag and luggage designs and continue to innovate our iconic styles. We're known for our collaborations, as we are constantly unlocking new ideas with some of world's leading brands and creatives.
Our cities are an endless source of inspiration and they thrive in a world that we need to protect. We design durable bags that stand the test of time and never go out of style, as we foster a more sustainable way of living. Our Built to Resist values of Empowerment, Responsibility, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance define our Eastpak culture.
Eastpak is Built to Resist, are you?