Senior Eas Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Oevel
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Facilitate compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety Laws and Regulations and other Requirements including Corporate ESMS standards as defined in the Estee Lauder ISO 14001 System.
- Administrate, maintain and support all applicable Environmental, Health and Safety programs. (BBS / ISO 14001 / Waste & Recycling program / Near miss reporting / Energy reduction program / ...)
- Support, deliver and coordinate assigned Environmental, Health and Safety trainings.
- Facilitate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Environmental and Safety Management System (ESMS) and associated programs.
- Maintain an awareness of new and existing relevant laws, rules and regulations and takes appropriate actions to ensure timely compliance and communication to appropriate departments.
- Respond to regulatory inquiries and inspections of Belgian and Flemish Environmental, Health & Safety Agencies.
- Provide information to Oevel campus EAS lead and the Global Environmental Affairs and Safety Department.
- Administer, maintain and support Emergency Response Plans for the site.
- Excellent presentation and communicationskills; ability to adjust communication style based on the situation and theaudience.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Ability to engage employees at all levels inthe safety culture and drive interest and excitement in theinitiatives/projects.
- Set the example for safe behavior.
- Ability to understand and communicate safety andenvironmental requirements within scope to senior management, EAS engagementteams (BBS, Safety Committee, Take Action teams, Green Teams, etc) and thewider employee base.
- Ability to work with MS Word, Excel,Sharepoint and Power Point applications.