Senior Manager qa Labs
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Oevel
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
QA Lab, Site Hygiene and QA New Products teams, and you are part of the Campus Quality Lead Team:
- You ensure and continuously improve QA activities that support the different QC labs. You coordinate the review of deviations, changes, investigations and quality system documents.
- You establish and maintain processes and systems that allow consistent delivery of products meeting regulatory and ELC requirements, with a strong focus on new products.
- Together with your teams you develop effective monitoring & control systems and implement performance reviews for process capabilities, product quality and site hygiene.
- You play an important interface role between internal and global departments, suppliers and contacts.
- You implement a risk management approach and provide support during internal and external audits and inspections.
- You steer your teams to successfully achieve strategic targets, you focus on talent development and you contribute to different site initiatives.
- You identify and implement innovative improvement opportunities, new tools & technologies and best practices.
- Experience of min. 8 years in a GMP regulated and/or high quality Consumer Goods manufacturing environment (Pharma or Cosmetics).
- Profound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and FDA regulations.
- You thrive in a fast paced, demanding and continuously changing habitat
- You have an excellent track-record of successfully leading multiple teams. Coaching and talent development are part of your core strengths.
- Your effective communication and indirect leadership skills enable you to build strong global relationships. You steer towards alignment and drive outstanding cross-organizational results.
- You have a profound experience in leading multiple complex projects simultaneously in a global matrix organization. You manage your project portfolio in a transparent and efficient way. Project management certification highly preferred.
- You have a strong strategic mindset, a flexible Zoom-in/Zoom-out approach and a positive problem-solving attitude.
- You are energized by innovation and continuous improvement. You have a strong analytical mindset and excellent data interpretation skills.