Senior Sales Advisor
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Behind every exceptional business stands an exceptional man. Recognized worldwide as the temple of elegance and sophistication, the prestigious Maison Degand is no exception to the rule, owing its success to founder and driving force: Pierre Degand.
Characterized by his passion for excellence, Pierre Degand acquired in 1983 the luxurious Maison located at number 415 Avenue Louise, which is now known as Maison Degand in Brussels.
The Maison Degand is the ambassador of a lifestyle and philosophy consisting of a permanent search for excellence and quality which is reflected, in relation to menswear, by the pleasure of dressing up for the sake of elegance, in accordance with one’s personality. The Maison Degand is committed to select the finest products made out of the best fabrics and materials and to work only with craftsmen who are fully dedicated to delivering the best quality and are passionate about their craftsmanship
The Maison Degand retails exclusively menswear clothing and accessories manufactured by carefully craftsmen from around the world. It is in a true unique retail experience of unequivocal luxury catered for an elite and distinguished international clientele.
Description du poste
As a Sales Advisor, you will support the success of the store and deliver an exceptional, luxury experience to customers by meeting their needs and expectations as well as increase the brand loyalty by communicating as Degand Ambassador the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
In this exciting role, you will:
• Be an ambassador for the brand and its unique culture
• Serve customers accordingly with the Degand selling ceremony in all presale, sale and post-sale activities
• Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of Degand history and heritage
• Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the customer at ease.
• Transform in positive moments all the occasions of contact the customer has with Maison Degand, promoting Degand and its products
• Contribute to achieving daily and weekly store targets
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar Luxury retail role with a proven track record of sales
- Excellent commercial awareness and customer attitude
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Attention to details at all levels
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch and French
Self-motivated and adaptable, as a Sales Advisor, you’ll have a strong sense of style and excellent communication skills. You’ll enjoy dealing with members of the public and will take pride in ensuring that customers have a positive experience in the store.