Senior Treasury Analyst
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : BORNEM
Catégorie : Gestion - Finance
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Description du poste
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Treasury EMEA, the Sr. Treasury Analyst EMEA will take responsibility to perform daily cash management activities, to identify and implement continuous improvements to optimize our treasury processes and to participate in various treasury projects. A hands-on approach and technical insight of the Treasury systems will be needed to drive individual and group development while leveraging best practices in European treasury management, treasury reporting and analysis.
Support the cash management team in the management of the European cash liquidity, the European Cash Pool and Company's short-term investments and short-term debt to minimize excess cash balances and reduce interest expense. Participate in diverse treasury projects as required (upgrades/enhancements treasury system, FX-All onboardings, set-up sweeping structures, …). Monitor cash flow forecasts, analyze and set-up reporting tool on cash flow movements. Analyze and maintain monthly reporting on bank fees. Prepare the documentation for onboarding with banks, account openings/closing and in KYC documentation requirements. Liaise with the legal department on required document queries by the banks. Map the Treasury & Compliance processes and procedures and streamline/set-up standardized working procedures. Establish relationships within VF and with service providers as necessary to ensure successful implementation of initiatives and the quick resolution of issues. Establish and monitor cost, quality and performance of cash management relationships to align the Company's treasury practices with "best practice" providers. Assist in Cash Reporting including cash and debt and quarterly treasury reporting. Coordinate the issuance of bank guarantees.
* Master degree in Applied Economics or Commercial Engineering.
* 3-7 years of relevant treasury experience.
* Possess results oriented competencies including the ability to collaboratively develop the "best practice" within a fast paced and changing environment.
* Strong technical and analytical skills and work ethic.
* Willingness to accomplish team goals and meet critical deadlines.
* Proficient spreadsheet and database management skills are required.
* Knowledge of Treasury software Integrity and SAP is a plus.
* Proactive, works autonomously, accurate, real team player.