Social Media Specialist
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Given the COVID-19 situation we have achieved to maintain our position as a quality apparel provider and with the support of our 100 employees, we even accomplished a double-digit growth this year, reaching nearly €70M.
Our objective is to combine quality with fashion, along with a strong sustainable focus. We believe that fashion can be respectful towards our planet and the people: we utilize 100% organic cotton and recycled materials and we actively try to improve working and living conditions in manufacturing countries.
With innovation being one of our pillar, we continuously aim to improve and to pursue greater ambitions. We aspire to further expand our products range as well as our market to cover the entire European scope, with a special attention in developing our digital focus.
To succeed in our mission, we are seeking the best talented people to initiate multiple transversal projects across Europe: more than 20 passionate individuals to actively contribute to our success.
Description du poste
Our aim is to increase sales by managing the full communications chain (B2B2C) , firstly our us-to- Dealers communication plan and secondly the implementation of our Dealer-to-Customers Communication Plan in both professional and non-professional markets.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, your scope will include managing and implementing the entire social media strategy our B2B2C communication strategy. The purpose is to ensure a cohesive way of communication that matches our brand identity and this for our European strategic markets.
You will accomplish all this by regular field visits across Europe, close collaboration with the Sales Managers and working transversal with your team members from the Product , Brand and Trade Marketing to ensure a global image all around.
- Participation to different creative meetings to understand the Stanley/Stella approach
- Implementation and management our social media strategy in line with our Brand identity and our general Marketing Campaign.
- Creating, scheduling, and posting daily content on the brand’s social media accounts and continuously overseeing the social media content
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- You will give life to our social media by replying to private messages on the brand’s social media accounts and comment on posts.
- Maintaining our brands’ voice and personality by joining relevant conversation and ensuring that our social content looks consistent across various channels.
- interacting with our social community and aim to achieve superior customer engagement.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure that our content qualitative , innovative and appealing
- Through regular feedback and monthly field visits, you analyse your social media actions in order to improve them and assess the ROI, both internally and at our Dealers
- In this role , you will collaborate with Marketing, Creative and your direct colleagues specialized in communication.
- You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Define most important social media KPI’s
- 3 years’ of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- You have a master degree in marketing or a related field (e.g. communication, digital).
- You speak fluently English and French , additional language is a plus
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills