sr. Procurement Analyst, Global Strategic Sourcing
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to create our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
We're looking for a Sr. Procurement Analyst who will report to the Sr. Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing for Levi Strauss Europe. You'll support multiple cross-functional projects across essential categories of Indirect spend. You will help with benchmarking and research, data gathering and analysis, and category strategy development and delivery. You will have the opportunity to work on projects within several indirect spend categories across multiple European countries. Some of your responsibilities include, but are not limited to; build and execute RFP/RFI's, supporting category strategy development, stakeholder management, vendor negotiations and value analysis.ABOUT THE JOB
- Build and leverage internal business partner relationships to effectively create value focused strategies that align with department goals.
- Build cross functional relationships within LS&Co.
- Contract review and negotiation.
- Ability to identify, recommend, and execute on different negotiation levers.
- Contribute to department goals by working closely with various category managers to identify opportunities within categories to create value for the organization.
- Through spend analytics and market intelligence work with category managers and stakeholders, to build business cases in support of key strategic initiatives.
- Team player with the ability to consider and incorporate multiple prospective to drive category objectives.
- Develop, distribute and analyze RFP's and RFI's responsesABOUT YOU
- 2+ years experience in strategic sourcing across multiple sourcing categories.
- Consider all factors before making a recommendation and can learn new categories quickly.
- You enjoy multi-tasking and problem-solving across multiple projects and prioritize the projects effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Understand and express adequately the total value of a deal/negotiation, building credibility and trust with relevant partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both in-person and remotely.
- You like maintaining up-to-date knowledge in procurement practices and technologies and market trends related to assigned categories of goods and services.
- Always look for business optimization and cost savings and can build data-driven business cases to support their goals.
- You're fluent in English. Other European languages are an asset.
- Engagement with formal procurement training programs (e.g.: CIPS, NAVI, ISM) not necessary, but advantageous.
- E-Auction experience and experience with Procure-to-Pay technology solutions are an asset.
- Experience working on business process improvement or strategy projects for a global company an asset.
- You're proficient in MS Suite with advanced skills in Excel (can perform complex functions).WHAT WE OFFER
- Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
- An opportunity to work for the world's number one denim brand.
- Great chance to grow professionally and learn in this dynamic role with high exposure to senior leadership.
- Great chance to improve your technical skills in a the dynamic industry of digital.
- Flexible working hours.
- Informal dress code - wear what you love!Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.