Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Flandres Orientales
Ville : Sint-Niklaas
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Key parts of the role:
- Achieve store profit and loss targets by implementing profit opportunities and actions to maximize sell out
- Motivate, mentor and manage the store team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Control costs and store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota's
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance by running reports and updating the District Manager on action plans
- Analyse commercial data and take appropriate actions to achieve KPI's
- Assist with team trainings and share product knowledge
- Recruit and induct high caliber team members who also have a passion for all things denim
- Experience in not only efficiently managing a team but also a good track record of developing your team is essential.
- Previous managerial experience in successfully driving KPIs and controlling costs within a fast paced retail environment
- Good understanding of HR policies and processes
- Previous experience in effectively managing store operations, stock and admin dutiesAs part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you're a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!