Sustainable Decoration Specialist
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Given the COVID-19 situation we have achieved to maintain our position as a quality apparel provider and with the support of our 100 employees, we even accomplished a double-digit growth this year, reaching nearly €70M.
Our objective is to combine quality with fashion, along with a strong sustainable focus. We believe that fashion can be respectful towards our planet and the people: we utilize 100% organic cotton and recycled materials and we actively try to improve working and living conditions in manufacturing countries.
With innovation being one of our pillar, we continuously aim to improve and to pursue greater ambitions. We aspire to further expand our products range as well as our market to cover the entire European scope, with a special attention in developing our digital focus.
To succeed in our mission, we are seeking the best talented people to initiate multiple transversal projects across Europe: more than 20 passionate individuals to actively contribute to our success.
Description du poste
Then, become our next textile printing specialist and have the opportunity to develop yourself as a reference in this field .
•We are looking for a textile printing expert to become our next Sustainable Decorator Specialist
•Testing, both internal and external, that all new collections are compatible with each existing decoration techniques
•Effectively analyzing testing results and give advice accordingly
•Managing the printing requests for internal purposes or for event/fair
•Treating the decoration and design claims following quality department requests.
•Continuously developing yourself with the new updated decoration techniques & in the sustainability market.
•Work on graphic design for B2B decorated collections
•All printing devices’ maintenance at the HQ atelier (embroidery, DTG machine, …).
•Training for collaborators related to decoration
•Travelling for assessing that our selected dealers are able to match the defined quality & sustainability standards
•You report to the decoration manager and work in close collaboration with the quality department
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the printing industry (offset, screen-print, digital print, prepress, rip operator)
- Experience in Colour management, ICC profiling, printer driver and/or textile printing software is definitely a plus
- Knowledge in textile industry is a plus
- You have a bachelor degree in a relevant domain or equivalent by experience
- You are fluent in English. French is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe: Photoshop, illustrator, etc
- MS Office ( Excel, PP…)
- You are highly organized, analytic and conscientious
- You are meticulous and detailed-oriented
- You have good communication skills