Talent Acquisition Manager, Logistics
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Laakdal
Catégorie : Logistique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager, Logistics based in our EMEA Logistics Center in Laakdal, Belgium. In this role you are responsible for driving and executing the Talent Acquisition Strategy for Nike's European Logistics Center (ELC) and recruiting world class talent for the function and location. You will be managing a recruiting team of 6 people based in Laakdal and will be reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Director, located in Nike's European Headquarters, in Hilversum, Netherlands.
What will you work on
- You will build innovative Talent Acquisition strategies which incorporate Employer Branding initiatives and the use of sourcing strategies, including optimization of search engines, social networks, recruiting events and research, candidate generation, candidate experience, and relationship management. You will be managing the budget for this in partnership with the TA Director.
- Consulting on key talent acquisition and business strategic priorities with key stakeholders. You will provide transparency through metrics, dashboards and effective meetings. You will lead by example by taking on critical senior level searches within your functional pipeline, fueling Nike's future leadership pipeline.
- Building and maintaining a thorough understanding of Nike Inc.'s business and Logistics Operations. You will leverage this acumen to create innovative fulfillment tactics that meet talent demand within your pipeline.
- Participating as a member of the EMEA Talent Acquisition Leadership team to develop long-term initiatives that get after long-range talent demand plans in support of Nike, Inc.'s business objectives.
- You will partner with other Talent Acquisition Managers and teams to drive an integrated Talent Acquisition offense across EMEA. Drive process improvement in partnership with TA Operations.
- You will manage and develop the team to be more experienced and consultative, as well as meet recruiting targets. You are responsible for employee performance reviews and goal setting (KPI's).
- Utilizing your own leadership skills to help create a talent culture that values employees and effectively manages change.
- You are a talent expert in within Logistics and Supply Chain. You understand, enforce and advise on the practical and legal restrictions of recruiting (e.g. Immigration, gender pay gap, Works Council etc).Who will you work with
You will be managing and working with an engaged team of 2 TA recruiters, 2 TA Specialists, a TA coordinator and a TA intern. Next to this you will business partner with the key stakeholders in your function, global operations as well the senior leadership team in EMEA Logistics Center (including HR, Finance and Tech). You will build strong relationships with your HR business partners as well the other center of excellences within HR, like compensation, benefits and HR operations.
- At least 7+ years' progressive responsibility in Logistics Center Recruitment. International experience is required.
- At least 7+ years' experience in a people management role managing and developing recruiting teams, preferably in a high-volume recruitment setting.
- Ability to create innovative TA strategies and execute the plan, while driving operational TA efficiencies.
- Able to make data-driven decisions as well as creatively seek viable solutions to complex situations.
- Exceptional skills in building relationships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, workforce, and overall community. You are truly a team player.
- Strong consultative and influencing skills. Ability to tell a visually compelling story via presentation tools.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills. Experience with Dutch is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree required.