Trade Marketing Coordinator
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : ETTERBEEK
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Date début : ASAP
Stanley/Stella is a Belgian company with its HQ in Brussels, but our approach is anything but local. Serving the B2B apparel market, our customers are spread across Europe and we work with an exclusive network of Official Dealers that transform our garments locally. From the beginning in 2011, our mission has been to produce premium contemporary garments in a more responsible and sustainable way. We therefore integrate sustainability into everything we do.
We have a substantial production footprint in Bangladesh, and throughout every stage of the supply chain, we insist on respect for people and our planet. Whether it’s choosing to only work with a limited number of state-of-the-art factories that empower and protect workers, or creating products from 100% organic cotton or recycled materials – our community can be confident that every garment is crafted and delivered with respect and responsibility at its core, and is fully certified to reflect this.
Our contemporary apparel collection is made for a young urban community. We offer over 100 styles for men, women and kids in a rainbow of beautiful colours and our garments are premium quality, supremely soft and comfortable to wear. We pride ourselves on being the best blank apparel brand on the market.
As you can probably tell, we’re proud of what we do, and our community is too which is why we’ve grown to achieve a sales volume of almost 10 million pieces. This represents a sales revenue of nearly €50M delivered by almost 100 employees, but we’re not done. We want to grow our team of likeminded people and are currently searching for new talents to join us.
Description du poste
This by coaching and training the clients and being the coordinator on a transversal level with the several internal departments at Stanley/Stella.
• You implement the official dealer strategy through centralizing and transmitting the common tools and content in order to create one global image.
• You build the bridge between our internal departments and our clients by identifying key players (internal and external) and build an involved community to secure the progress.
• You are responsible for auditing the compliance of the different criteria’s for becoming an official dealer and the existing Official Dealers
• Identify and implement improvement opportunities in line with the Official Dealer Network strategy
• Through relational agility, you stimulate a changing mindset both internally and externally in order to increase engagement and trust.
• Build, lead and coach a team of professional Trade Marketeers to further develop the strategy
• You report directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Proven previous experience as a Trade Marketing Coordinator or Franchise Manager
- You hold a Master degree or an equivalent
- You speak fluently French with a strong knowledge of English (German is a big plus)
- You are able to travel extensively for the job
- Highly organized, proactive and have a methodical approach to work
- Capacity to react to changing situations
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively on different levels
- You are passionate about our business and DNA and are willing to learn more about it.
• You will work in an international setting (sales throughout Europe, purchasing from Southern Europe and Asia).
• You will be plunged into the exciting world of textiles, in an environment that will allow you to contribute to the appeal of our products.
• Our strong sustainability culture, accredited by the best existing certifying bodies, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture.
Interested in joining an extraordinary project? If so, please send us your CV quickly