Vie - European Public Affairs
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Ville : Brussels
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
our position including our dialogue with various European institutions and the
broader EU stakeholder community. This VIE is an opportunity to get to know the
L'Oréal Group and to develop solid skills in the field of EU Public affairs
which the team will help you strengthen.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Monitor EU processes and stakeholders regarding
selected dossiers and disseminate your knowledge to L'Oréal businesses and network;
- Attend and participate in conferences or events on
key dossiers and report back;
- Support the organization of events /meetings with
- Support the drafting of positions based on prior
research and dialogue with key stakeholders.
business school, preferably in an area related to law, public policy or economics;
- You are fluent in French and English both orally
and in writing. Working level of another EU language is an asset;
- As a person, you are outgoing with a dynamic
personality and you possess the ability to work independently as well as in
teams. You have a strong analytical mind set and excellent communication as
well as interpersonal skills;
- You have previous experience with EU affairs (i.e.
Internship in the European Parliament, Commission, Industry, Embassy or Public
Affairs Agency), and you have a good understanding of EU decision-making
process. You also have knowledge of the wider EU political environment.
Type of Contract : VIE - 1 year