Visual Merchandiser/ Windows Dresser H/F - Brussels
Description de l'entreprise
Ralph Lauren - Société internationale de prêt à porter de luxe compte aujourd’hui 57 boutiques en Europe.
De nouveaux projets vont voir le jour prochainement: c’est donc le meilleur moment pour rejoindre nos équipes.
Description du poste
Ralph Lauren is looking for a Visuel Merchandiser/Windows dresser based in Brussels.
You will be responsible for the dressing and organizing of props:
- Assist with the execution of all interior change overs and installations of sets;
- Daily maintenance, i.e. checking rigs and furniture, pinning, brushing, detailing, re-merchandising, dressing, sourcing alternative products for interior presentation etc;
- Furniture and prop sourcing;
- Understand, source and implement seasonal merchandise directives through rigging and propping;
- To assist the Mens, Womens & Home Interior Associates with day-to-day rigging requirements;
- Liaising and communicating with Manager and Interior Associates.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills, desirable if candidate has experience of project management
- Can demonstrate knowledge of display techniques.
- Highly creative with the ability to visualize and execute creative direction.
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Computer literate
- Flexible in their working hours as often there is the need to work overtime and must be able to work at weekends as required with rest of Interior Team.
Important : experience required 5 to 10 years